In Part I of this blog post, we looked at what Exactly does neck traction do for you. Now lets delve a little deeper and look at some criteria to look at when purchasing a cervical traction device.
What should we look for when buying a cervical traction system?
- Is it simple to use and simple to set up?
- Are you comfortable while you are doing the neck traction?
- Can you comfortably do the neck traction while you are having neck discomfort?
- Does it put your neck into an optimal position during the traction session?
- Can you travel with the traction unit?
- Does it give you sufficient traction and do you feel like your neck is being stretched?